LionPATH performed a full system upgrade in July 2019 to ensure that the system is running a current, fully supported version of the software. The upgrade offers improvements to navigation and appearance to make the system easier to use, but there are no major changes to functionality or business processes.
More information about the upgrade and new features:
- LionPATH 9.2 Upgrade Tips (pdf)
- Tour the new LionPATH Student View (video)
- Tour the new LionPATH Student View (pdf)
- New Features for Advisers (video)
- Introducing Query Viewer (tutorial)
- LionPATH will be offline July 4-7 for upgrades (News story published June 24, 2019)
- LionPATH announces new features to be included with July 2019 upgrade (News story published May 8, 2019)
- LionPATH prepares for July 2019 system upgrade (News story published November 15, 2018)
As part of the upgrade, we will be phasing in the use of Query Viewer to replace My Queries. For your convenience through the transition, both will available through September 30th. Why should I use Query Viewer?
We have also created a new, compact degree audit PDF, based on adviser feedback through surveys and focus groups. This new format will decrease length and remove duplicate text, providing enhanced ease-of-use for advisers:
If you have questions, please contact the LionPATH Development and Maintenance Organization (LDMO) at email@example.com.